It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

My source tells me that there are no plans to make a major signing unless an exceptional talent becomes available. We will also have to sell some academy talent to fund a signing and Pep is delighted with the squad he has and the kids coming through.
LOL

Keep to the HP sauce,,it has better delivery

My source tells me that there are no plans to make a major signing unless an exceptional talent becomes available. We will also have to sell some academy talent to fund a signing and Pep is delighted with the squad he has and the kids coming through.
Then were fucked if Rodri gets injured or knackered

Neves does not count? he is available

Don't see it being a mad window for us unless we sell a lot which I don't see.

Out
Phillips
Bernardo ( hopefully not)

In would just be 2 replacements nunes kovacic bobb Rico doku grealish will all get more game time next season.

Bruno g and olmo seem the 2 most likely just on like for like position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.