It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nunes to be converted to RB, Jack to move to 8. Get Bruno G in, keep Savio with us, Phil to be fully central with Bobb getting more minutes. Possibly look at Xavi Simons' if PSG want Bernardo. Walker to go - terrible captain

Haaland would be on the bench if anything, but they could play together.

Good lord no, that's just not feasible and would never happen. If you want another striker, they need to offer something different like Gyokeres.

Nunes to be converted to RB, Jack to move to 8. Get Bruno G in, keep Savio with us, Phil to be fully central with Bobb getting more minutes. Possibly look at Xavi Simons' if PSG want Bernardo. Walker to go - terrible captain

Savio is staying at Girona for a year. That’s already been reported. They are in champs league.

Eze over Olise is an odd choice. Id much rather Olise on the right side, the left side has Doku and even Savio could play there. My picks are:

Savio
Olise
Bruno
RCB or Defensive RB

Sell Bernie, Walker, and all the loanees if possible.

Bobb and Nunes need to be trusted more next season as well.
You've nailed it. Agree on everything you said. Need to reinforce the RW, CM, and RB positions this summer with quality players. Bobb has earned more minutes, and Nunes either needs to be given a chance or be sold next season.

Sell off Harwood-Bellis, McAtee, Couto, Perrone, Cancelo, and Phillips for some extra change and then go get the players Pep thinks can win a 5th PL title in a row.

Savio is staying at Girona for a year. That’s already been reported. They are in champs league.
Think that was reported a while back before Girona were a lock for UCL. Not to mention UEFA has rules against loaning out players to other clubs who are under the same ownership. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Savio would be allowed to compete in UCL should he stay at Girona next season, given both City and Girona are in the competition.

probably comes down to how ppl see Bobb and Savio doing, if pep is giving them a solid shot at RW id go Eze, if not Olise.
I can see that.

But Savio can also easily play LW to rotate Doku, with Olise going RW.

Bobb RW is fine, but ultimatelty, I see Bobbs future in the middle, he is really a #10.

Think that was reported a while back before Girona were a lock for UCL. Not to mention UEFA has rules against loaning out players to other clubs who are under the same ownership. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Savio would be allowed to compete in UCL should he stay at Girona next season, given both City and Girona are in the competition.
Correct, no loan needs to be bought

I can see that.

But Savio can also easily play LW to rotate Doku, with Olise going RW.

Bobb RW is fine, but ultimatelty, I see Bobbs future in the middle, he is really a #10.
i do as well but not yet. He's clever enough to do Silva role on that side for me, id give him and Savio the shot and see how they go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.