It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It may suit us with him unable to go to Girona.
We’re reports around the time of the uefa rule change we were looking at loaning him to a PL team. There were other teams looking at him before we bid I think Chelsea, Villa and Newcastle.

But we need a winger, reported we are looking for one so you never know it might just happen he comes here permanently.

The idea of preseason to gauge his level and loan him to Girona was a great idea but can’t now.

The more I think about it the more I think we’d be happy with just Guimaraes and Savio. Any other transfers would be if we are forced into it by players leaving that we would rather stay.
Only left with 6 defenders for 4 spots with Gomez leaving and Rico being a midfielder. We need another defender whether Walker goes or not IMO, preferably a RB

The more I think about it the more I think we’d be happy with just Guimaraes and Savio. Any other transfers would be if we are forced into it by players leaving that we would rather stay.
Don't think you are far wrong.

Phillips out obviously. Bernardo finally likely to leave.

Pep needs to get a tune out of Nunes and reinvigorate Grealish.

Only left with 6 defenders for 4 spots with Gomez leaving and Rico being a midfielder. We need another defender whether Walker goes or not IMO, preferably a RB
Yes probably that was the position I was 50/50 on. Though Gomez rarely played, but Walker is another year older.Just don’t think Frimpong who is the one mentioned is the right one for us.
I’m coming around to thinking Pep will go next summer but Bernardo, KDB, Walker will go as well and we’d rather let the new manager replace those 3.

Just don’t think Frimpong who is the one mentioned is the right one for us.
Can`t make up my mind on him really. He`s more of a winger than a RB these days, and is very poor defensively. He could potentially have a similar impact as Doku did yesterday, but on the right hand side. His first touch, dribbling and press resistance also needs working on. Personally, I`d prefer someone who`s a little better defensively. Really like Livramento and think he would be incredible here.

Geertruida is another to look out for. Primarily a RB, but has also covered CB, LB and DM in the past 2 seasons. Very strong defensively, quick and physically strong. Resembles Walker in some ways, but he`s far better on the ball and has somehow picked up 13 G&A in the league this season. Only a year left on his contract and is rated at around 20-25m. One of the best players in the Eredivisie by far. Would make a lot of sense assuming Gvardiol is the one of the 4 defenders stepping into midfield/wide left, as Geertruida is more suited to staying back than Frimpong for example
1716718505118.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.