It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don't need to sell Ederson. Ortega isn't the better keeper by a long chalk. I agree with the rest of the list but it still has to be done gradually. Both Nunes and Kovacic deserve one more crack at the first team.

I can be made to agree with all @tolmie's hairdoo is saying except Dias (and KDB).

That makes me go:
View attachment 120331

Either way Tolmie is right.. a major rebuild is needed and hopefully it is accomplished.

I’d love to see a return to the type of football we played in our Centurian and domestic treble winning seasons. It’s the best I’ve ever seen in English football.

I agree that we have a huge summer coming up. Our record against the better sides this season shows the gap is narrowing and we need to stay fresh and hungry.

I wouldn’t sell Eddie, Stones or Ruben but have no issues with the others if the fees are right.

We do need to go all out for Bruno G from Newcastle though. Dare I say it but he might even be an upgrade on Fernandinho. A midfield trio of Bruno - Rodri - Foden could rival Silva - KDB - Fernandinho whilst being more defensively solid.

Proper pacy and tricky wingers like Doku and Savio should also open up more space for big Erl up top.

I can be made to agree with all @tolmie's hairdoo is saying except Dias (and KDB).

That makes me go:
View attachment 120331

Either way Tolmie is right.. a major rebuild is needed and hopefully it is accomplished.

We don’t do major rebuilds , don’t need one. We evolve it may well be with wingers like Doku and Savio but we won the league got to a final and a C/L semi there isn’t much wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.