It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

With the Euros starting June 14 and Copa America June 21, I wouldn`t be surprised if we wrapped up a few signings in the next 2 or 3 weeks

With the Euros starting June 14 and Copa America June 21, I wouldn`t be surprised if we wrapped up a few signings in the next 2 or 3 weeks
I just hope we hope the two month saga we had with Gvardiol last year. It was silly a Red Bull executive had to intercede with the director of football.

I can't take Tolmie's tweet seriously when he mentions we should sell Dias, because this year he has had some difficulty.

Then he says to sell Kovacic AND Nunes? Most likely meaning to replace both.

This is just insanity, we aren't bringing in 8 players in 1 window.
I don’t think he’s expecting it to happen, just saying who he thinks we might consider moving on if right bid comes in.

add an AM (olmo/simmons/eze/and whoever on the shortlist) and it's a 10/10 window for me
Olmo being reported I see. I guess it all depends on Foden/KDB in the middle but also Nunes future. Personally I think Nunes gets another year and gets a Bernado style role (not as many minutes though obviously)

Olmo being reported I see. I guess it all depends on Foden/KDB in the middle but also Nunes future. Personally I think Nunes gets another year and gets a Bernado style role (not as many minutes though obviously)

new gossip - possibility of nunes leaving, so far everyone’s been saying city were happy with him. who knows…

i thought paqueta was a certain transfer if cleared of charges. now there’s a sudden narrative shift to paqueta was only an option if bernardo leaves, weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.