It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He averages less minutes than Stones. That is mental!
Yep stay away, concerned about this one though. Fabrizio saying Bayern were interested coincided with the announcement Paqueta had been charged.

Bet his agent was working over time trying to get us to hurry a deal through by saying Bayern are interested

Ahsan going with gut feeling we dont do Bruno, then get me the Neves kid

I don't think City will pay the release clause. City will want to deal at around £80m which in my opinion it means the deal won't get done.

With regards to Neves, I think Benfica can be brought down from the buyout clause. £80m for them is very different than what it would be for Newcastle. Even with PSR and FFP, Newcastle will want to offload others to make up the numbers before they have to be forced into selling Isak, Bruno and Gordon.

Also,he is a Jorge Mendes player and Txiki has good relations with him. It's an "easier" deal.

Also Bruno will be demanding £250-£300k a week, Neves will be on around £100-150k. The overall package is smaller. This is an important factor many of us forget to include. We just judge the transfer on the transfer fee.

I don't think City will pay the release clause. City will want to deal at around £80m which in my opinion it means the deal won't get done.

With regards to Neves, I think Benfica can be brought down from the buyout clause. £80m for them is very different than what it would be for Newcastle. Even with PSR and FFP, Newcastle will want to offload others to make up the numbers before they have to be forced into selling Isak, Bruno and Gordon.

Also,he is a Jorge Mendes player and Txiki has good relations with him. It's an "easier" deal.

Also Bruno will be demanding £250-£300k a week, Neves will be on around £100-150k. The overall package is smaller. This is an important factor many of us forget to include. We just judge the transfer on the transfer fee.
Feels like we’ve been more active on the Bruno deal though? From what we’ve heard

I like this because it’s what I want to happen.

Feels like we’ve been more active on the Bruno deal though? From what we’ve heard

My feeling is I think Pep wants him but the club will only go so far in trying to get him.

We won't pay the £100m release clause and £250k-£300k a week for Bruno. It isn't happening in my opinion.

I think the club will ultimately leave a take it or leave it offer of £80m for him and if it's a no go we will move for Neves or Kimmich.

£100m is a ridiculous amount of money for a player like Bruno. I think if we dumped that on the Leverkusen table, they would consider selling Wirtz. Different players I know, but the ceilings are vastly different in my opinion.

I would be trying for Kimmich personally. I haven't watched Neves play in all honesty.

My feeling is I think Pep wants him but the club will only go so far in trying to get him.

We won't pay the £100m release clause and £250k-£300k a week for Bruno. It isn't happening in my opinion.

I think the club will ultimately leave a take it or leave it offer of £80m for him and if it's a no go we will move for Neves or Kimmich.

£100m is a ridiculous amount of money for a player like Bruno. I think if we dumped that on the Leverkusen table, they would consider selling Wirtz. Different players I know, but the ceilings are vastly different in my opinion.

I would be trying for Kimmich personally. I haven't watched Neves play in all honesty.
Chelsea really destroyed the market for players in that position.

Bruno only leaves if we pay the RC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.