It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You know what mate, that’s what pisses me off about City and our top brass, they’ve got plenty of top players that we’d happily have, we should be pushing out there about our interest in their players and how we are going to dry bum them for once over a transfer and let them come begging for swaps with our unwanted players. Fuck them.

Absolutely mate! I know Pep, txiki and ferran are Barca boys but we should be all over their younger talent as they need to sell? All we constantly see is they want Bernardo, Haaland etc? Time to return the favour and hit them for the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Balde etc then benefit us and to the silly bastards benefits them with money!

He’s a killer. Pace to burn, technical. It’s a perfect Pep signing. Alvarez can go. He will bench Haaland or they learn to play together. He’s mustard. Wait till he leaves Napoli to find out, Hope it is here, but it’s a longshot. Wherever he goes he is going to cook and make the transfer fee look a bargain.

He’s a killer. Pace to burn, technical. It’s a perfect Pep signing. Alvarez can go. He will bench Haaland or they learn to play together. He’s mustard. Wait till he leaves Napoli to find out, Hope it is here, but it’s a longshot. Wherever he goes he is going to cook and make the transfer fee look a bargain.
He's going to cook?

Can we make it mandatory to have hairs on your chest before you're eligible to post on here, please

Pep wanted Kane.
Twice the footballer Haaland is.,
Not had a decent left back in the time he has been here,
converted Gvardiol.
Best manager in world football.
Back him or he’s gone.
That’s what I take from recent speculation.
Dig deep Sheikh or he’s lost.
No City fan wants that.
This summer will tell us a lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.