It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think City will pay the release clause. City will want to deal at around £80m which in my opinion it means the deal won't get done.

With regards to Neves, I think Benfica can be brought down from the buyout clause. £80m for them is very different than what it would be for Newcastle. Even with PSR and FFP, Newcastle will want to offload others to make up the numbers before they have to be forced into selling Isak, Bruno and Gordon.

Also,he is a Jorge Mendes player and Txiki has good relations with him. It's an "easier" deal.

Also Bruno will be demanding £250-£300k a week, Neves will be on around £100-150k. The overall package is smaller. This is an important factor many of us forget to include. We just judge the transfer on the transfer fee.
Neves for me

Personally think the defence is covered.

Haaland
Grealish Foden
Gvardiol Kovacic Rodri Lewis
Akanji Dias Stones
Ederson

I'm leaving Bernardo out as surely he's off this time. Also Kev as he'll be used more sparingly.

Somehow we have to get more out of Erling. Despite winning the golden boot and being fairly profligate himself we don't really play to his strengths.
Is two wingers the answer? I don't think so.

Two number 10s is my preferred option.

With what we've got at the moment Jack could have a less restricted role, maybe bring him to life.
Not an ideal position for Rico I know so maybe Fringpong.

On the plus side Kev already is playing just off Erling and Nunes could play there although slightly differently as could Lewis.

This would mean we don't have to buy two new wingers. Guimares and Fringpong might be enough.

The negative is what to do with Doku who has played very well.

Neves then go for mainly all premier league options

gomes out udogie in
walker out frimpong in
nunes out guamares in
Kudas as a left field option of west ham midfielder beside he is better than parquetta anyway

Nunes, Gomez, Phillips, Cancello have to go
No room for passengers anymore
Some average players have joined in the last few years
Need quality in the squad otherwise we’re flogging the same 14 players constantly
we need more pace and dynamism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.