It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We're odds on favorites to sign Pedro Neto this summer. Even slightly more likely than him staying with Wolves. Might be something in that. 11/4 (3.75) on bet365. Something to keep an eye on. Top top player when fit. We've signed players with injury issues before and have been able to improve them. Might aid in lowering the fee too?

And before some clever cat says "bookmakers don't know anything...," save it mate. They don't set themselves up to be rinsed. They undoubtedly get information that often isn't public.
Tbf its just rumours most of it. they act on speculation we aint signing netto.If we do ill show my arse in burtons window!:))

We need to replace

1 Gundo, maybe Bruno, Lewis (future)

2 KDB age, if it's Phil who replaces Phil (Bobb)

3 Walker age, not Frimpong he's a winger, Akanji not vs Vini J or Mbappe, again who replaces Akanji CB

4 Philips mistake, Neves not Kova (age)

5 Cancelo/Zin if it's Gvad who replaced Laporte

Maybe Bernie and Eddie, they need to stay

That is just standing still with the squad we have the money now before rule changes.

With regards to Bernardo, it’s goodbye my friend.

That’s the feeling shared by many within the club. This summer he will get his wish.

Bernardooooooo!

What a player he is, and he contributed immensely to the success we had.
You been smoking outside with the canteen birds and cleaners again?

Van de Ven for pace and preparing for our ageing defense and Stones forever being injured.

Neves.

Musiala.

Neto if he wasn't always injured or Bakayoko.

Hakimi or Frimpong

Van der Ven is an absolutely outrageous player.

I genuinely can’t believe there hasn’t been a fuck lot more made of him by the pundits / media.

Going to be colossal.

Neto imo with his injury record is exactly the Phillips, Nunes type of transfer we need to stop.
great at mid table, lower half side, but what is the chance of him ripping apart tougher CL opponents on the wing? not much as he likely wont even play.

Everyone’s throwing far too many names in. Think it all depends on if Pep stays or not. Because the next manager coming in will then want their own names and players. Can’t just get players for the sake of and the next manager has different plans.

I see a maximum of 2 more names in addition to Savio. Someone City see as long term.

IN: Savio, Kvaratskhelia, Alphonso Davies, Joao Neves, Dani Olmo
OUT: Stones, Grealish, Nunes, Alvarez

Everyone’s throwing far too many names in. Think it all depends on if Pep stays or not. Because the next manager coming in will then want their own names and players. Can’t just get players for the sake of and the next manager has different plans.

I see a maximum of 2 more names in addition to Savio. Someone City see as long term.
The next manager will not get their own names, they'll have some input of course but it will ultinately be down to Txiki as it has been under pep. The entire point of the DoF is precisely so we can just get players to fit our style and squad regardless of the manager and upheaval isnt neccesary.

We won't be bringing in a manager whose approach is so drastically different to Peps that the players targeted no longefit into the plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.