It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ok let’s have a go then
I think Eddy and Kev will stay
Think Walker and Bernie may well go.. Bern more likely.
Out :Gomez, Kalv, Kova ( if Saudi rock up with a bid) Ortega if a big enough bid comes if not he will stay. Also think Stones might go if Vin comes in for him.

In : Joao Neves, Savio, Maatsen,
No fuck it, no idea

He has a close relationship with Pep. If Pep is staying one more year you would think Bernie would go one more year here.
100% this ^ they will both leave at the end of next season together, they may even get a room together !!

He said: "I could stay here and talk for 10 minutes on what Bernardo Silva means for me and our team. He is a player that is beyond good in all departments - solidarity, intelligence, he understands everything. We are in love with him.
"The problem is he has no big cars, he dress maybe not for high style. He is humble and everybody loves him in the locker room. We were lucky not to lose him. He is irreplaceable. I know he is happy here."

Brahim Diaz was already a Real Madrid player. He just had a successful two year loan spell at AC Milan. And the problem is the raise the bar signings might not want to join us despite us winning four in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.