It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Even if it's not reliable, its their job to relay news, whether its rumours or facts. Its up to you to choose whether you believe it or not

Mehh ..... they should take the time to check sources first if they want to be credible. It doesn't do them any good just repeating nonsense from a no-mark. Personally, it's the one area where I actually pay more attention to professional journalists with club connections.

The mistake is selling them to a prem team capable of beating us to the title , huge mistake
No one really expect Arsenal to be our main rivals this season. I saw it as good business.
It also gave them an opportunity to take points off , who we expected to rival us this season.

Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us on the arse

I think we've been very fortunate with injuries and hopefully that continues.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Ake
Dias
Laporte
Akanji
Gundogan
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland

Currently have 16 first team players then comes a huge drop in quality Gomes, Palmer, Phillips & Perrone the only standout has been Rico Lewis.

Our squad size is a myth.
The ballance of our squad is better than any other in the world. Everyone gets an opportunity of game time, in every match. Add anymore and someone misses out

Anyone else feel like we're missing a few names?

We are quite likely losing Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundogan, Phillips & LAPORTE.

And we're being linked with...Bellingham, Viega...tenuously Kovacic and Gvardiol and that's it?

If anything we need 1 or 2 more than we have now, so it should be something like 5 out, 6 or 7 in.
I can't see more coming in then leaving myself, I think we've got the quality in the youth ranks to fill any gaps as a temporary measure at least. And no, buying more just in case of injuries makes no sense and never has.

No one really expect Arsenal to be our main rivals this season. I saw it as good business.
It also gave them an opportunity to take points off , who we expected to rival us this season.

Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us on the arse

The lesson from Jesus and Zinchenko should be that we underestimate the quality of our players, especially the ones who aren’t first choice.

I think if you drop any of our front line players into another squad they’re getting POTY nominations - Bernardo, Stones, Foden, Gundo, Grealish, Mahrez etc.

If you drop our replacements into a CL/Europa level side, they’ll immediately be among their best players.

The fact KDB and Haaland can stand above the parapet so high in a team of so much quality and get individual acclaim is because they are 2 of the best players ever to grace the game.

Mehh ..... they should take the time to check sources first if they want to be credible. It doesn't do them any good just repeating nonsense from a no-mark. Personally, it's the one area where I actually pay more attention to professional journalists with club connections.
Aggregators aren't journalists, they don't need to be credible. It's up to you to decide the reliability of the news

The lesson from Jesus and Zinchenko should be that we underestimate the quality of our players, especially the ones who aren’t first choice.
What you smoking at Pep and City never underestimate Jesus and Zinchenko quality as player and their personality that can bring to our team heck if they want they can stay this season and beyond, City will try to accomodate them but they don't want to stay and so they left leaving City with money that can be reinvested to buy a player.

What you smoking at Pep and City never underestimate Jesus and Zinchenko quality as player and their personality that can bring to our team heck if they want they can stay this season and beyond, City will try to accomodate them but they don't want to stay and so they left leaving City with money that can be reinvested to buy a player.

Ha! I did not mean pep when I said “we underestimate”, I meant the fans.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.