It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He has also been first choice for a premier league team as a teenager, so he is not coming back here to sit on the bench.

We sign players who are first choice at PL teams or better every single summer and 60% of the squad is on the bench every game.

Alvarez is going to play nearly 50 games backing up Haaland this season. Whoever comes to back up Rodri could do the same.

We sign players who are first choice at PL teams or better every single summer and 60% of the squad is on the bench every game.

Alvarez is going to play nearly 50 games backing up Haaland this season. Whoever comes to back up Rodri could do the same.

Not when Lavia still very young, he will reconsider when he is at 24-25 but for now first team starter guarantee every single match.

Philips looked poor again, trotting around doing nothing against a poor Leicester team. It was his chance to shine. We need to ship this guy out asap he’s clearly not a backup to Rodri, if push came to shove I’d play Stone’s in Rodri’s position rather than Phillips
But he still learning he couldn't because he had that shoulder Injury what unfortunately but it his fault he became secret santa next season he gonna improve and cook and gonna challenge rodri

Just buy Lavia back. Don’t overthink it!

Might get him for less than the clause due to their relegation.

Yep but after playing most games at Southampton will he be ok with playing so little game time? Unless he can play either the gundogan or silva role as well..

Yep but after playing most games at Southampton will he be ok with playing so little game time? Unless he can play either the gundogan or silva role as well..
Problem is, Rodri needs rest but Pep obviously doesn't think Phillips has it

Lavia would play more minutes imo

I still give phillips a year because the first season curse
But he still learning he couldn't because he had that shoulder Injury what unfortunately but it his fault he became secret santa next season he gonna improve and cook and gonna challenge rodri
I know a clogger when I see one mate, I suspect he’ll be with us next season unless West Ham buy him. We will then see if your assessment of the situation is correct or not. Personally I think it was a poor decision to buy him in the first place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.