It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know a clogger when I see one mate, I suspect he’ll be with us next season unless West Ham buy him. We will then see if your assessment of the situation is correct or not. Personally I think it was a poor decision to buy him in the first place

We should sell Ake, Cancelo, Grealish and more in their first season alone then.

We should sell Ake, Cancelo, Grealish and more in their first season alone then.

Ake, Cancelo and Grealish were all better players than him before they joined us and had more of an impact in their first season, even if they struggled.

There's a chance he comes good eventually but there's no guarantee simply because far more talented players than him also took a while to get going.

Phillips is playing not very impressively in a notoriously difficult 1st year at City, behind the best DM in the world.
The 2nd year is when he can be expected to shine, same as many other players who went through the same process.
The boy needs a motm performance to get his self belief back. City is a tough place to shine.
Pep needs to play him at Wembley from the start.

Ake, Cancelo and Grealish were all better players than him before they joined us and had more of an impact in their first season, even if they struggled.

There's a chance he comes good eventually but there's no guarantee simply because far more talented players than him also took a while to get going.

You didn't saw their season first player performance thread in here? Completely different than in recent years except Cancelo who is fallen cliff so hard right now. Ake have not impact in his first year because his injury same case like Philips, and so many people slagging Grealish as waste of purchase and wants him immediately get sold in his first season.

Many fans thought back then that these player will never make it to City beyond first year and yet prove them wrong and contribute City in someway. Why fans still never learn from the past and not giving Philips chance immediately judging him that he couldn't hack to City playing the most complicated system in the world in the most difficult position in the world as Pep DM behind one of the world best DM at the moment Rodri. Many top DM will have though time to adapt Pep scheme and giving Rodri the fight for his starting place. Philips will be no different.

Hopefully Phillips is getting advice off the likes of Grealish, Ake, Mahrez, Rodri, Stones oh and also the best manager in the world and not reading BM forum and social media.

He shouldn't just like many player that you mentioned above don't give a shit any negative opinion on social media and start to improve himself so he can play better not only for the next match but also next season.

Philips seems a likeable guy and his admittance he was shit last night was refreshing, however his passing and decision making were terrible, I’d hate to see his pass completion rate, lots of turnovers came from him trying to find Walker. Unfortunately been behind probably the best DM in Europe won’t help but he’s quite a way off, maybe he would be better if they’d not taken off the others who could help him but yesterday exposed how far behind some players are.

I know a clogger when I see one mate, I suspect he’ll be with us next season unless West Ham buy him. We will then see if your assessment of the situation is correct or not. Personally I think it was a poor decision to buy him in the first place
Offer West Ham £40m plus Phillips for rice
Then pair him with jude
Midfield sorted

Grealish has been getting hate since he arrived… he’s now flying and looking every bit his price tag at times. Let’s not judge Phillips or crucify him in his first season with us, he’s behind Rodri who we can’t drop at present! Give him the time he deserves.
Now whens Jude signing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.