It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Eze and Olise would be way too good. Future English planning but no way Palace sells both of them.

Have started to over think things .. let me get a handle how many actual squad places to do we have?
Assuming Kalvin, Cancelo are gone, after those two would it be one out one in?

For fear of a pile on, if alvarez were to go i wouldn't mind Calvert-Lewin as new back up striker. Injury record is bad but playing less would hopefully take care of that, 1 year on deal so fee would be in the kovacic range. Think he has a lot of technical quality and is a similar profile to haaland in playing style so we wouldnt have to change tactics when erling was out. Not too many better who'll take back up to such a clear no 1 in haaland.
Some of the names being mentioned here are very underwhelming and show a concerning lack of ambition. We had a terrible last few transfer windows and made some big mistakes lately, we should be dining at the top table not scraping the bucket.

Davies, Branthwaite, Van de Ven, Neves, Wirtz, Oodegard, Musiala, Isak, Watkins are the names we should be looking at not DCL FFS.

Last edited:
We the soft new PSR rules coming in next season then fully the season after we need to get out wage bill right down next two seasons and why we need to sell before buying this season!

I know and always suspected it could have been lost in translation.Put it this way if we only sell the 3 expected and buy Savio and a midfielder the squad has one space.( unless it’s left of Echiverri)and if we bought another I don’t think it would be a forward, certainly not an expensive first choice forward
Squad would look like this

Ederson Ortega. Carson

Walker Stones. Dias. Ake Akanji. Gvardiol. Lewis

Rodri.

KDB (Guimaraes or an other) Foden. Kovacic. Nunes

Bernardo. Grealish. Savio. Doku Bobb

Haaland. Alvarez

(Echiverri?)

So yes we can talk about a 21st player but who’s place are they taking?
Are we really talking about replacing the best midfielder in Pre over league history with Guimaraes, yesterday it was Grealish to replace KDB, how depressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.