It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

personally dont belive the davies rumours, given our new formation and that hes in contract talks with bayern think its agent talk personally.

personally dont belive the davies rumours, given our new formation and that hes in contract talks with bayern think its agent talk personally.

I can’t see it either but we will need another left footer for the backline if Laporte goes. Whether that’s a LB or CB doesn’t really matter.

Injury record aside, think Kieran Tierney would be perfect competition for that LB/LCB role that Ake has been playing. Plays in a similar position for Scotland, good awareness of when to overlap and when to allow the winger to do their think which would allow Grealish to continue to blossom.
First 3 words make it a no - we've had enough "sick notes".

I do not want us to run Rodri ragged. I want him to get his well deserved rest but we start Philips, we basically have no cover. Philips is positionally unaware, does not make the necessary runs, nor the penetrating passes. He looks clueless. Whether he gets a season or two to adapt and improve, is non of my concern but as things stand, I would really like it if we did not throw away the opportunity to win the TREBLE.
If he doesn't start Saturday, bearing in mind the games we have around the Semi, it really is time for him to move on.
Whilst not taking SU for granted, this game is ideally suited to Philips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.