It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Injury record aside, think Kieran Tierney would be perfect competition for that LB/LCB role that Ake has been playing. Plays in a similar position for Scotland, good awareness of when to overlap and when to allow the winger to do their think which would allow Grealish to continue to blossom.

Injury record aside, think Kieran Tierney would be perfect competition for that LB/LCB role that Ake has been playing. Plays in a similar position for Scotland, good awareness of when to overlap and when to allow the winger to do their think which would allow Grealish to continue to blossom.
I agree, would love that

i take it you dont believe that to be true
I just do not want excuses for losing the TREBLE. I would rather lose knowing we did our best with our most in-form players. Philips has no form and looks disinterested.

I just do not want excuses for losing the TREBLE. I would rather lose knowing we did our best with our most in-form players. Philips has no form and looks disinterested.
I highly doubt we'd lose to SU if Phillips started in a strong squad. That said, I'd have to believe Pep will start Rodri Saturday. It would be nice however to see how KP would do if he got a run with KDB and Gundo/Bernardo in midfield and Haaland & Grealish in front of him and Ake, Stones, and Dias behind him.

I highly doubt we'd lose to SU if Phillips started in a strong squad. That said, I'd have to believe Pep will start Rodri Saturday. It would be nice however to see how KP would do if he got a run with KDB and Gundo/Bernardo in midfield and Haaland & Grealish in front of him and Ake, Stones, and Dias behind him.
As a lone 6 or in a 3-2-4-1 system?

The dream window this summer for me would be
Laporte, Phillips and Gundo out
Colwill, Rice and Jude in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.