It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I completely disagree. Phillips didn’t fail because he was a 6, he failed because he was injured when he arrived and his form dropped off a cliff after he got back from it (to the point that it looked like he forgot how to play football).

We are simply not going to find a player at Rodri’s level to come here and split time with him. That’s not up for debate. If that is what you are waiting for than I would buy some property and start building a house so you’ll be comfortable in your old age.

Which means we have to find either a young player in his mould willing to not play as much or a player that can play a different role which can enable either Rodri to play CM (further forward) or rest on the bench with a slightly different setup on the pitch.

I am not aware of any young players similar to Rodri available at the moment, so the second option is the one we have to pursue. Perhaps Pep can turn Nunez in to Rodri-lite, but he isn’t anywhere near there yet, so we need to fine a highly competent DM that can be trusted to shield the defence, dominate the midfield of the park, and distribute to the more creative players.

That will be the player that helps relieve the pressure on Rodri, not some unicorn. And, once more, having the ability to change the setup would be of huge benefit, as well.
Nico Gonzalez, Redondo, Fernanedez & Guerra prob the most similar ive seen around that i like

Nico Gonzalez, Redondo, Fernanedez & Guerra prob the most similar ive seen around that i like
Gonzalez and Redondo are pretty different to Rodri, for me, and are already 21 and playing at a much lower levels, especially the latter. Guerra is perhaps a bit closer to Rodri’s profile, and is playing at a much closer level of competition, but he’s nowhere near as strong and I am not sure he’ll ever be anywhere near Rodri’s playing level. I am not sure which Fernandez (sp?) you are referring to so cannot comment there.

Gonzalez and Redondo are pretty different to Rodri, for me, and are already 21 and playing at a much lower levels, especially the latter. Guerra is perhaps a bit closer to Rodri’s profile, and is playing at a much closer level, but he’s nowhere near as strong and I am not sure he’ll ever be anywhere near Rodri’s level. I am not sure which Fernandez (sp?) you are referring to so cannot comment there.
been a while since ive kept track to be fair and Rodri has expanded his game alot to over others. More simlilar to the Rodri we bought that the rodri we have due to the age/exprience. Fernandez is the next DM off the boca jnuniors factory.

been a while since ive kept track to be fair and Rodri has expanded his game alot to over others. More simlilar to the Rodri we bought that the rodri we have due to the age/exprience. Fernandez is the next DM off the boca jnuniors factory.
I’ll have to check out Fernandez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.