It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

KDB, Walker, Ederson and Nunes

Could be a crazy crazy summer if they all left - strap in

Hypothetically, who would you go for if we got £100m for Kev?

Maybe Gerrard is looking for a replacement for Henderson ( Kalvin Philips or Kovacic)

And Cancelo will have some fans there I am sure

Txiki will take 200 for the lot.
They said they are willing to pay back what we did for Nunes and that is £50M. Kdb would be £100M, that is a total of £150.
Is Ederson + Walker worth £50M combined?

They said they are willing to pay back what we did for Nunes and that is £50M. Kdb would be £100M, that is a total of £150.
Is Ederson + Walker worth £50M combined?
Probably closer to 60 for the last two. 40 for Nunes. i reckon. Dont expect it to be much over 200 IF it happens and its those 4.

100 for Kev
40 each for Nunes/Ederson
25 for Walker

If txiki makes to get close too what he paid for Nunes/Ederson and they wanna go reckon they can.

Probably closer to 60 for the last two. 40 for Nunes. i reckon. Dont expect it to be much over 200 IF it happens and its those 4.

100 for Kev
40 each for Nunes/Ederson
25 for Walker

If txiki makes to get close too what he paid for Nunes/Ederson and they wanna go reckon they can.
Would you bid for Musiala?

Would you bid for Musiala?
Yeah, maybe if he'd come. depends on the system. He still strike me as best on the left in a front 3 or LW, not sure hes a LCM in the 4 we play behind Haaland as it stands. Happy to be wrong though, need to see him press/graft in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.