It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There we go. Who needs Bruno, Neves, FDJ, or Kimmich. That's the answer to our problems ;).

I like tolmie and no doubt he has had great info in the past but last week he said the first deal was just around the corner.

Truth is I don’t think anyone knows what we are doing. My gut says we won’t sign anyone other than savio and a replacement for ederson if he leaves.

Why would you hope he is burnt out he’s one of our all time greats and still running games with ease , bring him home
I don't like him to play well for barca, because I hate that club more than I like Gundo. He always has the treble to look back at. I also think he is too old to come back, to be honest. Probably a bit selfish viewpoint yes, but can't help to feel this way.

I like tolmie and no doubt he has had great info in the past but last week he said the first deal was just around the corner.

Truth is I don’t think anyone knows what we are doing. My gut says we won’t sign anyone other than savio and a replacement for ederson if he leaves.

Savio will probably be announced the 1st July mate

He’s got potential but he’s presently no Rodders stand in - so no.

Who is though mate? If it’s going to be a squad filler and due to his age and Pep he could go up levels? I can’t shake the feeling we are going to not refresh properly this summer?

I don't like him to play well for barca, because I hate that club more than I like Gundo. He always has the treble to look back at. I also think he is too old to come back, to be honest. Probably a bit selfish viewpoint yes, but can't help to feel this way.
Phillips out the door and gundo back for 12 months at least is a upgrade and then some plus he has already said he wants to be a coach so get him back with Pep why we still can

We desperately need a quality DM. That has to be our priority. I do think it will be Savio, a DM, and maybe a keeper, but no more. Tolmie said 4 minimum, but it doesn't look like it as it stands. Don't think we have squad places, and luckily the likes of Bernardo, KDB, Julian seem to be staying. Even with Ederson, if he wanted to go to Saudi, why didn't he sign for them yet? Surely, out of respect for us, he would want to give us as much time as possible to sort out his replacement.

Savio will probably be announced the 1st July mate
Yeah, but it was advertised as the first deal around the corner, but we signed Savio months ago. Surely, that's not what he was referring to? I personally thought it was going to be a quality DM and had Bruno in mind due to his now-expired RC.

Yeah, but it was advertised as the first deal around the corner, but we signed Savio months ago. Surely, that's not what he was referring to? I personally thought it was going to be a quality DM and had Bruno in mind due to his now-expired RC.

Yeah I thought we would do Bruno to be honest mate, I also think there will be more outgoings then we anticipate? We need a proper statement summer imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.