It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He elaborated in the podcast. City well aware a Rodri back up, 6/8 needed - happier to look at Bruno at £80m rather than £100m RC (unsurprisingly) but that Nunes might need to makeway first. Saudi teams have sounded Nunes out. LB would be to replace Gomez. RW if Savio doesn't impress in pre season (allows Bernardo more midfield minutes). Txiki still open for Akanji style deals etc. Think a lot is due to it being unlikely that any big names are going.

Don't really get the PSR angle that's being touted, as we definitely have lots of breathing space.

Benfica would take £80mm for Neves imo but I just don’t see it with him? Bruno would have been a cheat code under Pep and it would have weakened Newcastle as well?

Benfica would take £80m for Neves imo but I just don’t see it with him? Bruno would have been a cheat code under Pep and it would have weakened Newcastle as well?
Benfica’s sporting director, Rui Costa, made it clear that they won’t consider any offers under €100 million (£85 million) they'll pob end up getting most of the release clause i reckon. Benfica dont need to rush

He elaborated in the podcast. City well aware a Rodri back up, 6/8 needed - happier to look at Bruno at £80m rather than £100m RC (unsurprisingly) but that Nunes might need to makeway first. Saudi teams have sounded Nunes out. LB would be to replace Gomez. RW if Savio doesn't impress in pre season (allows Bernardo more midfield minutes). Txiki still open for Akanji style deals etc. Think a lot is due to it being unlikely that any big names are going.

Don't really get the PSR angle that's being touted, as we definitely have lots of breathing space.
It’s still odd we’re replacing someone who never really played last year - and there is a more pressing long term need on the right side (assuming will need to replaced at some point). We’ve got three who can play as LB.

I doubt Cancelo and Phillips will go without us having to subsidise some of the wages and that’s just for a year before the problem arises again next summer. We have no leverage and interested clubs know this.

Only hope we have is Phillips has a great season and there is interest in him next summer but even then it’s unlikely he will want to take a wage cut. Cancelo seemingly only wants barcelona so god knows what happens there
If Cancelo only wants Barca and ends up there, they will slap a 400M euro price tag on him and try and sell him next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.