It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lol you can't be serious. Any sensible person would take Rice or Jude over any player on the market today in a heartbeat. Come on now.

No need to be sour because they chose to move elsewhere. We'd love those twats if they joined us.
IMO, Bellingham would have been the ideal Gundo replacement, but Rice is nowhere near good enough for us.

The only transfer we need right now desperately is a back up to Rodri. Just someone to give him a break. Rodri has even said during two separate interviews that he needs a rest. Plus the news from Spanish camp.

1st interview end of treble season.

Rodri “I don’t remember exactly the games I played but I think I have to have a talk with the club and with the coach because starting 57, 59 games and playing 60-something in general is not healthy,” he says. “You can do it one season but two or three in a row it could be worse for the team in the sense that the physicality can drop, so we have to watch out for these kinds of things and, for sure, with my people we have already spoken and said it cannot be like this.

2nd interview after madrid game last season

Rodri
"I do need a rest," said the Spain international.

"Let's see how we speak, how we live the situation. Sometimes it is what it is.

Phillips and Cancelo will be gone even if it's loans, Nunes isn't going anywhere,too early to say what games he'll get.Finance is no problem for us only squad numbers.
I doubt Cancelo and Phillips will go without us having to subsidise some of the wages and that’s just for a year before the problem arises again next summer. We have no leverage and interested clubs know this.

Only hope we have is Phillips has a great season and there is interest in him next summer but even then it’s unlikely he will want to take a wage cut. Cancelo seemingly only wants barcelona so god knows what happens there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.