It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

hopefully we will use these funds towards a quality player and not more averageness which we appear to be attracted to
all you seem to do is call our signings average,

hopefully we will use these funds towards a quality player and not more averageness

It’s the wages which is the problem. We have so much wages being used on average players or players that won’t play.

Yeah more average to help us become average ffs

Dreadful news, more average players joining a growing contingent of average players we already have.

Average at best

Didn’t you know we’re in a rush to become average

your average for using the word average must be above average :)

hopefully we will use these funds towards a quality player and not more averageness which we appear to be attracted to
"Averageness" may not be the most diplomatic term but there is an issue with some of our recent buys. Nunes plus Philips combined must be close to £100m, that's a mind boggling poor return on investment. Some are still hopeful for Nunes, personally I don't think he'll turn it around. There's always jeopardy and risks with transfers but given the PSR constraints we can't afford any repeats like those two. We've sold Doyle and THB for £25m combined, we could easily spend twice that on more "averageness" if we're not really really carerful. I know Tikki reads this thread every night so, he's been warned !

all you seem to do is call our signings average,

hopefully we will use these funds towards a quality player and not more averageness

It’s the wages which is the problem. We have so much wages being used on average players or players that won’t play.

Yeah more average to help us become average ffs

Dreadful news, more average players joining a growing contingent of average players we already have.

Average at best

Didn’t you know we’re in a rush to become average

your average for using the word average must be above average :)
I’ve mentioned the wages previously, Gomez average never really plays, Phillips disaster never played and won’t now. Nunes never really plays and is is average at best. We’ve been linked with Netto who would cost another £50mill and will spend most of his time injured. Kova has been ok but most would admit they thought he was being bought to see out games not a starter. We are becoming more reliant on a deminishing pool of players all get older and all getting more worn out. KDB will play less and less. We need a marque signing whether that is musiala or Wirtz we need one next season. And yes in my opinion the players I’ve mentioned are average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.