It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Wharton was signed, he would be coming in to play though wouldn’t he? Not a bench player?
A lot of games, for sure. Most. Alongside Rodri, to replace Rodri.
20 years old, top-talent. I was saying a couple of months ago how we might miss out on him. With Bruno & Neves out of the picture (sort of) for whatever reason, he is our man, surely?

A lot of games, for sure. Most. Alongside Rodri, to replace Rodri.
20 years old, top-talent. I was saying a couple of months ago how we might miss out on him. With Bruno & Neves out of the picture (sort of) for whatever reason, he is our man, surely?

Depends on the price and Pep mate? I imagine if the club think Bruno G was overpriced surely don’t want to pump £80m on Wharton? I want a guy who’s going to play to start at that number and not rotate?

It's pretty easy to give Wharton plenty of minutes.

Sometimes when Rodri is rested, Wharton starts in his place. Would love to see a Wharton - Lewis midfield combo to flourish for the future.

When Rodri is playing, Wharton can still play next to him in a midfield 2.

And sometimes he just doesn't play.

We probably wanted him next year, but if other clubs are going for him now, then we need to do it now.

It probably means Kovacic or Nunes has to be sold, which is okay, Wharton is a big talent.

It's pretty easy to give Wharton plenty of minutes.

Sometimes when Rodri is rested, Wharton starts in his place. Would love to see a Wharton - Lewis midfield combo to flourish for the future.

When Rodri is playing, Wharton can still play next to him in a midfield 2.

And sometimes he just doesn't play.

We probably wanted him next year, but if other clubs are going for him now, then we need to do it now.

It probably means Kovacic or Nunes has to be sold, which is okay, Wharton is a big talent.
Sell one of Kova and Nunes and I reckon we could do two midfielders this window

I know the idea of more midfielders is primarily to cover Rodri but there is also the possibility that Pep coullook at Rodris own development into a player who plays a bit further forward....look at his goal scored last year and his key contributions...he certainly has that final pass in him and he is a huge goal threat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.