It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

followed by…

‘Tchau‘
The current situation…

The club are waiting on departures before fully committing to transfer targets. It doesn’t stop with Ederson. Internally there is concern that a few first team/key players could ask to leave. Alvarez, Kevin, Walker, Stones, Nunez. The club are waiting to talk to all these players with regards to commitment. Bernardo situation also still on going.

Nunez has apparently been talking about his lack of game time last season within the Portuguese camp, and feels like he needs to be playing more. He will not go to Saudi.

Transfer targets will depend on the commitment of the players mentioned.

The current area of interest is a left back and a CDM.

Last edited:
any idea why we dont fancy keeping Yan Couto at the club? We could do with competition for that right back slot. Seems odd to me the club dont seem willing to try him out
I see what you mean
But it’s a balancing act
If we feel we can get more than he is worth it’s great business
Him and Savio would be good together

The current situation…

The club are waiting on departures before fully committing to transfer targets. It doesn’t stop with Ederson. Internally there is concern that a few first team/key players could ask to leave. Alvarez, Kevin, Walker, Stones, Nunez. The club are all waiting to talk to all these players with regards to commitment.

Nunez has apparently been talking about his lack of game time last season within the Portuguese camp, and feels like he needs to be playing more. He will not go to Saudi.

If they all confirm to the club they are fully committed the area of interest is a left back and a CDM.
I think if I could choose I would let a couple or three of those go, providing we can replace them obviously and the LB and CDM are sorted as well.
I will probably get pelters for this of those mentioned I would let Walker and Nunes go, would sadly agree to Stones going to if right offer made ( injuries etc) . But trust the club is putting deadline dates to shit or bust.

The current situation…

The club are waiting on departures before fully committing to transfer targets. It doesn’t stop with Ederson. Internally there is concern that a few first team/key players could ask to leave. Alvarez, Kevin, Walker, Stones, Nunez. The club are waiting to talk to all these players with regards to commitment. Bernardo situation also still on going.

The current area of interest is a left back and a CDM.
Let Walker stones and Gomez go bring in branthwaite and Kimmich. That’s defense sorted and cover for midfield. Can see Nunez becoming the new Phillips but he’ll give us grief, he went on strike at his previous club. If KDB goes we have Phil so not the end of the world but I would say we should go for Musiala and use Walker, Stones and Cancelo as part of the deal. No idea on a replacement for Alverez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.