It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nunes and KP are easily the worst signings of the Txiki era
Only slight concern is if we’re rushing in August to replace players
Bayerns approach though is easily as risky because they are buying players to show other players who are under contract that they are free to leave
For me it’s either marque now or use the development squad to fill the gaps

Why do we need a left back we have Gvardiol and Ake who play there
because we need actual fullbacks, ake and gvardiol will be shifted to CBs due to stones' fitness and it's obv gvardiol's best position, gomez isn't a defender that's why we want LB and also RB pls FFS regardless if walker leaves

I think for marque mate we’d need one of Kev or Bernie to say they want to leave this summer
Kev will probably struggle to make 60 games we’re likely to have and Foden can’t manage that lot on his own maybe 2/3rds. We need another world class creative player. I actually think KDB will go, he’s basically suggested a come and get me to Saudi and he’s already mentioned the obscene amount of money

Kev will probably struggle to make 60 games we’re likely to have and Foden can’t manage that lot on his own maybe 2/3rds. We need another world class creative player. I actually think KDB will go, he’s basically suggested a come and get me to Saudi and he’s already mentioned the obscene amount of money
Yeah I got a feeling too - guess we’ll see
Just want some positive transfer news :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.