It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We could potentially be getting ripped apart but say we got £100m for KDB then we could offer £130-150m for Musiala? Maybe it would be the start of Pep City 3.0? Diogo Costa in for Ederson, Musiala for KDB, Frimpong for Walker?

We could potentially be getting ripped apart but say we got £100m for KDB then we could offer £130-150m for Musiala? Maybe it would be the start of Pep City 3.0? Diogo Costa in for Ederson, Musiala for KDB, Frimpong for Walker?
i have trust in our board to make the correct decisions in playing personnel, we haven't missed so far

apart from Summer of 2012 ofc

I swear I’m seeing more city accounts on twitter pretending that they are in the know! Nothing more frustrating as it’s SO obvious they are just rehashing other peoples news and have no idea what is going on at all. So many have dismissed this KDB news as if they know it for fact and it’s embarrassing. Trying to act like they are Tolmie

The usual suspects who I’m sure you guys can work out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.