It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Whatever happens, I hope we go into next season with Phil starting in the middle.

Whether that involves Kev leaving or accepting a role with reduced minutes, I don't know, but I suspect he's not the type of guy to accept the latter.

Not that I won't be gutted about him leaving. We've been incredibly lucky to have him for as long as we have and I don't think we're going to see another player like him for a long, long time. Likely never.

Lol

He seems really good this guy!

He's full of shit just like the rest of the twats on TwatterView attachment 124274View attachment 124275

He's shit for transfers outside of Saudi. Saudi transfers he's right most of the time. Zaha was going there but Galatasaray offered champions league and hijacked it.

He first broke the news of Ronaldo,Kante,Benzema and mahrez.

This place, some twitter dude says X and everyone believes it. If there is any truth to the rumour then it will be a blow, but for me it would be better to get a fee than let him go on a free next year. He is still an amazing player though so the fee would have to be considerable.

If we let him and ederson go then I just wouldn’t know what to say. I wonder if all the success has seen the club lose its competitive fire and now place being seen as a sustainable well run club as the top priority.
Or - if the Saudi stories are true - it could be that two players have received ridiculous financial offers and have said to City that they'd like to take the riches on offer.

Maybe, after winning everything there is to win at club level, both players have lost some of their competitive fire (even just a drop off of a few percent). Given this and their age, I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to finish off their careers playing football in the desert for a couple of years to set up their families for generations to come.

I swear I’m seeing more city accounts on twitter pretending that they are in the know! Nothing more frustrating as it’s SO obvious they are just rehashing other peoples news and have no idea what is going on at all. So many have dismissed this KDB news as if they know it for fact and it’s embarrassing. Trying to act like they are Tolmie

The usual suspects who I’m sure you guys can work out :)
Some know who the usual suspects are, and we all know who the gullible ones are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.