It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Watch everyone stay and this window pan out to be much less exciting after all this.

Kadioglu, Kimmich & Savio

LB, RB, DM, RW sorted.
I’d take it, but in 1-2 years all of Pep, Ederson, Walker, Stones, Kovacic, Bernardo, De Bruyne and Alvarez (might be a stretch) could be gone. We’ll have to do a refresh/overhaul in one way or another, and it could be a good idea to cash in on a few players this summer

No. Foden nowhere as creative as KDB.

You're not going to find anyone who is.

And if you go back through the years, you'll realise we don't replace players like for like. Ederson isn't Joe Hart, Kyle Walker isn't Pablo Zabaleta, Rodri isn't Fernandinho, Haaland isn't Aguero, Grealish isn't Sterling and so on and so on.

You accept that these players are unique, then you replace them and adapt the system to get the most out of what they're best at.

Chiesa available. I’d have him in a heartbeat but doesn’t make sense as Savio coming in and have plenty of wingers.

Italians are generally a big success so I'd avoid. Although I might make an exception for Di Marco. Great player.
I’m guessing you meant to say aren’t! That’s true, always liked him though. Both him and Kimmich are favourites of mine so if we even got 1 of them id be delighted!

I’d take it, but in 1-2 years all of Pep, Ederson, Walker, Stones, Kovacic, Bernardo, De Bruyne and Alvarez (might be a stretch) could be gone. We’ll have to do a refresh/overhaul in one way or another, and it could be a good idea to cash in on a few players this summer
The plan will be to stagger them i think so from this season (extend Pep and Kev this season)

Y1: Eddie (asking to go) & Nunes (make him)
Y2: Silva (likely( & Walker (make him)
Pep wraps up his decade
Y3: KDB (gets his year extension to here) & Kovacic (make him)

Stones I can see retiring here for some reason.

(this is me in pure FM mode coz im bored)

Also I wonder if KDB is more valuable to CFG than 100m if he goes to New York as Tolmie has suggested. They don’t pay Saudi money over there but they pay serious money, Messi deal is unbelievable but then again he’s the best ever.

Something to think about if he’s not 100% intent on leaving City for Saudi.

We have been led to believe finances aren’t a issue and one day we will do something that benefits another CFG team and especially with the World Cup in USA and Peps sabbatical home is NY there could be something to it.

I don't think selling KDB for 100m will always leads to buy player with similar range of prices sadly. Transfer rarely works like that.

If Ederson, Walker and KDB go then that’s a big part of our recent history going in one go, huge job to replace them correctly and would be expensive as we can’t afford to skimp on replacements and trying to go for 5 in a row? I’m bored of winning the net spend trophy, I want the biggest spend trophy for a change ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.