It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm actually very relaxed at this point. This time last summer it were pretty much set in stone that Walker and Bernardo were leaving while we had already lost Gundo. That all changed pretty quickly and maybe in Walkers case it showed that we could have been a bit more ruthless imo.

Wouldn't surprise me if they all end up staying, and maybe if they do we sit here next season and think we really should have changed things up a bit.

I am not at all interested in the Euros ( apart from Spain Germany which would have been an excellent final) so I want this borefest over.

I am just impatient for some incoming xfer news. Reading bridgeno1 on here, it seems like Arse are doing a Chavs and signing every player, including, if they are to be believed, our much missed Leroy Sane.

We need reinforcements, mental if KDB and Eddy allowed to go. I'm still seething at the loss of Gundo, Laporte and Riyad last season....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.