It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

yes, the relates to the board influence between both clubs. (Some members stepped down and 5 reduced)

Other clubs in the CFG aren't involved in the ruling at all and players effected are only between those two clubs. The full ruing is online
Yes they are as they are "indirectly" involved.

If it wasn't the case, then what we did with Savio could just be done again.

CFG buys for Troyes and loan to Girona, this is not allowed anymore.

He hasn't signed that extension yet. Also seem to remember his agent talking publicly about wanting to know the future of the club in regards to the manager. Get the impression he's not 100% there.
Get it done

Yes they are as they are "indirectly" involved.

If it wasn't the case, then what we did with Savio could just be done again.

CFG buys for Troyes and loan to Girona, this is not allowed anymore.
Only city and Girona cant do deals this season, and this season only. This ruling has no bearing on any other clubs in the CFG whatsoever.

GRuxFi_aIAA84fX.jpg

Only city and Girona cant do deals this season, and this season only. This ruling has no bearing on any other clubs in the CFG whatsoever.

View attachment 124429
I know it's just for this season.

But your not convincing me as I think your not understanding what "indirectly" means.

You keep saying it's City and not CFG as if they aren't related in some way, that makes no sense to me.

But your not convincing me as I think your not understanding what "indirectly" means.

You keep saying it's City and not CFG as if they aren't related in some way, that makes no sense to me.
Indirectly means that City can’t sell a player to Troyes to loan out to Girona.

Girona can still loan or buy any Troyes player.

That's the full wording in the ruling. No other club in the CFG is a UEFA comp so they don't fall under this rule.

Tweet has cut his off at a really weird place.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 173306.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.