It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

do we have somewhere a list of transfer for this summers with fees?
kind of likes that include Tommy Doyle, Gomez, Harwood-Bellis, Savio etc.
we can make serious income if we also sell all of Couto, Delap, McAtee and few more unknown youngsters to Soton as usual. :)

The online odds of BrunoG joining and JackieG leaving are getting shorter each day.

It seems the club have had enough of Jack's off field antics, which are a bit OTT given his seniority, plus his appearances and G/A stats last year were way off.

Can the bookies ever be wrong ?

The online odds of BrunoG joining and JackieG leaving are getting shorter each day.

It seems the club have had enough of Jack's off field antics, which are a bit OTT given his seniority, plus his appearances and G/A stats last year were way off.

Can the bookies ever be wrong ?
Grealish is going nowhere and you’ve absolutely no fucking evidence of the club having enough of his off field antics whatever the fuck they might be.

Last edited:
The transfer forum is normally what gets me through the summer months in recent years, I don't think I've ever known transfers and rumoured transfers to be so slow.

Teams reporting back for pre season already and most of our squad are either still playing or just been knocked out. Gonna be a tricky start to the season with over half our squad probably not even reporting back for another 3 or 4 weeks. A few new fresh faces will be essential i think.

The transfer forum is normally what gets me through the summer months in recent years, I don't think I've ever known transfers and rumoured transfers to be so slow.

Teams reporting back for pre season already and most of our squad are either still playing or just been knocked out. Gonna be a tricky start to the season with over half our squad probably not even reporting back for another 3 or 4 weeks. A few new fresh faces will be essential i think.
Txiki lost clubs jets gas credit card on couch cushions, that's why everything feels slow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.