It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think JGs antics are a myth, he goes on the lash at end of season i see nothing wrong with that at all. You really think pep would put up with any antics during season. No. So its all bollocks

Pep left him out of the squad or on the bench a fair bit this season - the last 3 games especially - and alluded to not taking care of himself as a reason for getting injuries. Don't think City want rid but I don't think it's a myth that he struggled last season.

Pep left him out of the squad or on the bench a fair bit this season - the last 3 games especially - and alluded to not taking care of himself as a reason for getting injuries. Don't think City want rid but I don't think it's a myth that he struggled last season.
Grealish isn't going anywhere. Along with Savio and Bobb we will be good for the attacking players. Cover for Rodri is the priority.

Tolmie knows the most on here, and he said Jack is staying.
Tolmie is one of our best ITKs but he'll say himself he is passing on what he has heard for what it is worth. I agree btw - would be v surprised if Grealish is sold and after last season + being left out of Euro, I think he will have a burning passion to prove his critics wrong.

Grealish isn't going anywhere. Along with Savio and Bobb we will be good for the attacking players. Cover for Rodri is the priority.

Didn't say that he was or mention who the transfer priorities are - my point was entirely that Grealish had been left out of the team despite being fit because Pep clearly doesn't abide by off the pitch issues.

Didn't say that he was or mention who the transfer priorities are - my point was entirely that Grealish had been left out of the team despite being fit because Pep clearly doesn't abide by off the pitch issues.
If Grealish had off field issues, he wouldn’t have been in the squad. See Phillips, Cancelo, Mendy etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.