It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Grealish had off field issues, he wouldn’t have been in the squad. See Phillips, Cancelo, Mendy etc.

He wasn't always in the squad and was benched a fair bit. Each situation is different - Mendy is a strange example to cite as he was arrested in November 2020, played games after and was still in the squad until he was charged in August 2021. Aside from anything else, his lifestyle choices were hardly the most professional, were known and he was still part of the squad.

Tolmie is one of our best ITKs but he'll say himself he is passing on what he has heard for what it is worth. I agree btw - would be v surprised if Grealish is sold and after last season + being left out of Euro, I think he will have a burning passion to prove his critics wrong.

Him and Pep have already had that chat. Going absolutely nowhere, nor would be want to.

Added to it, he's on £300k a week and the only way he leaves City is on a free transfer if he is allowed to run down his deal, which we won't.

Him and Pep have already had that chat. Going absolutely nowhere, nor would be want to.

Added to it, he's on £300k a week and the only way he leaves City is on a free transfer if he is allowed to run down his deal, which we won't.
Given thats the case what do you make to the eze reports, maybe grealish to move inside?

Given thats the case what do you make to the eze reports, maybe grealish to move inside?

The interest in Eze has been real since last summer. I would be all for it, but Txiki has the entire office guessing this year.

That's the problem with Barreda leaving, he was a right big mouth and I could usually know by now with a degree of fair certainty.

Kimmich, Eze, Wharton, Neves, Musiala, Guimaraes.

Txiki has worked them all.

If I had to just guess at this stage, between Wharton and Guimaraes.

The interest in Eze has been real since last summer. I would be all for it, but Txiki has the entire office guessing this year.

That's the problem with Barreda leaving, he was a right big mouth and I could usually know by now with a degree of fair certainty.

For DM/CM? Kimmich still possible as well I hope!?

Does wharton have an rc? Feels like it would be tough to prize him away if palace lost both olise and eze

Savio will shock people
He’s quality
We’re signing a player who will be brazils winger for years and no one is that excited yet
Any news on Frimpong as walker needs replacing as soon as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.