It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we get news on something happening with Nunes i think this deal is happening or Olmo. Not sure about it with nunes in the squad.
I’m sure we could do a deal with ederson and Nunes
£35m each
In reality 40 for Eddie and 30 for nunes
Could even drop it to 65 if they take Phillips

Doesn't pass the smell test.

If there is a release clause, Txiki doesn't get into conversations about triggering it, he just does it!

Usually, like Haaland, when he has already secured the agreement of the player.

Which is why Olmo is still one to keep an eye on.
so olmo deal isn’t completely dead, cool.

do you know when his release clause expires? some german journalist wrote end of july, don’t know if he’s realiable though.

If the Saudi Arabian window ends after the European one, we should call his bluff and say no loans. Then, if he only has Saudi Arabian or the EDS as options, his mind may change.
Isn’t he under contract ? He could just as easily say he wants to stay forcing City to pay him to sit on his arse or buy his contract out.

Agreed on Savio, he could be our Vinicius.

Very quiet now on Frimpong. Not hearing anything fresh on a right back. I would keep Cancelo before signing any random stop-gap.
On a serious note
I’d tell cancelo it’s Saudi or stay here
No more deals or loans
Fuck him. He made his bed and he had a go at Bayern and barca
If they don’t want him he should just take the Saudi money

The only viable option is Olmo but again that still doesn't seem a straightfoward transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.