It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think that most of us on here agree that a back up for Rodri is probably our biggest priority. Watching KDB play deeper for Belgium a few days ago got me wondering if, between KDB, Stones and Lewis, we might already have the solution in our squad. If KDB stays of course.

I think that most of us on here agree that a back up for Rodri is probably our biggest priority. Watching KDB play deeper for Belgium a few days ago got me wondering if, between KDB, Stones and Lewis, we might already have the solution in our squad.
I did think that but not sure Kev has the legs to play as a lone 6. A Kovacic/Stones/Lewis with Kev could work but still feels like we need younger energy in there.

I think that most of us on here agree that a back up for Rodri is probably our biggest priority. Watching KDB play deeper for Belgium a few days ago got me wondering if, between KDB, Stones and Lewis, we might already have the solution in our squad.
It is certainly worth a go. Especially if we aren't that interested in Kimmich despite being one of the most ideal targets. The next solution would be Olmo at a strech would be a viable option.

Ideal window:
Savio
#6 cover for Rodri
Left #8 (Olmo/Eze names mentioned)
GK competition (if Ederson goes)

Possible market opportunities to strengthen:
RW
RB

SALES:
Cancelo
Delap
Phillips
Gomez
THB
McAtee
Walker (I would do this - don’t think club will)
Nunes
Kabore
Couto
Ederson (possible - wouldn’t want to do this)

Not sure if I’ve missed anyone out.

Ideal window:
Savio
#6 cover for Rodri
Left #8 (Olmo/Eze names mentioned)
GK competition (if Ederson goes)

Possible market opportunities to strengthen:
RW
RB

SALES:
Cancelo
Phillips
Gomez
THB
McAtee
Walker (I would do this - don’t think club will)
Nunes
Kabore
Couto
Ederson (possible - wouldn’t want to do this)

Not sure if I’ve missed anyone out.
Delap for sales

The only viable option is Olmo but again that still doesn't seem a straightfoward transfer.
why not? He has a release clause and if I am not mistaken, he has already agreed personal terms with City (doesn't necessarily mean much, though).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.