It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

1720531195848.png

No way United pull this off... right?

We should be able to easily beat this bid. Come on Txiki.

He wont be interested in sitting on the bench at City. He wants to go to Madrid, let the rags overpay for someone who will be wanting out in 12mths and thrown his toys out of the pram.
I don't think this lad would be sitting on the bench very long. Looks a Stones / VVD hybrid. Think he'd instantly be one of the best center backs in England and only 18 years old. Would become a mainstay in our XI by January I reckon. I know Madrid are grooming him but worth a shot for that fee.

And he won't use United as a stepping stone. He'll see his contract and out join them on a free next season. Probably with a big singing bonus. Unless he has a large affinity with Lille.

I don't think this lad would be sitting on the bench very long. Looks a Stones / VVD hybrid. Think he'd instantly be one of the best center backs in England and only 18 years old. Would become a mainstay in our XI by January I reckon. I know Madrid are grooming him but worth a shot for that fee.

And he won't use United as a stepping stone. He'll see his contract and out join them on a free next season. Probably with a big singing bonus. Unless he has a large affinity with Lille.
Could be true but after our investment in Gvardiol, we wont be spending 50m on another CB.

He could see out his contract but I think Lille are going to do their best to cash in now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.