It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Anyone keeping a running total of outgoing funds?

So far I've got,
Harwood Bellis 20m
D Luis 7.5m
T Doyle 5m
Trafford 4m soon
Gomez 10m soon
Kabore 10m soon
Delap 20m soon

to be seen

Phillips
C Doyle
MacAtee
Hamilton
Couto?
Cancello?

Forgot anyone?

With a bit better quality, even from the bench this time hopefully
Yes hopefully, but also if we have a fully fit squad then we don’t want to be in a position where players like Bobb,Lewis are never even making the bench. If we have a full squad of 21 plus Foden, Bobb, Lewis thats 24 when we can only name 20 in the matchday squad, so 4 players not even making the bench.

Anyone keeping a running total of outgoing funds?

So far I've got,
Harwood Bellis 20m
D Luis 7.5m
T Doyle 5m
Trafford 4m soon
Gomez 10m soon
Kabore 10m soon
Delap 20m soon

to be seen

Phillips
C Doyle
MacAtee
Hamilton
Couto?
Cancello?

Forgot anyone?
15 for delap, 5 for luiz, Gomez was 7

Yes hopefully, but also if we have a fully fit squad then we don’t want to be in a position where players like Bobb,Lewis are never even making the bench. If we have a full squad of 21 plus Foden, Bobb, Lewis thats 24 when we can only name 20 in the matchday squad, so 4 players not even making the bench.

It is certainly gonna be an issue, as in all honesty I don't see Lewis nor Bobb starting too much, even though quite a lot of us would like them to, dead rubber games maybe, and could be a few of them again this time, especially the new CL format, but this is purely a case of the outgoings to see where the gaps are formed really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.