It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hope they get none of them to be honest mate, hate them twats getting good-top players. Branthwaite and Yoro look real top long term players
Still got a chancer managing the team
Always gonna improve from how bad they are
Got so much deadwood to move on as well
Proper clubs don’t need to bid for 5/6 players at a time
United and Chelsea are a shambles

Still got a chancer managing the team
Always gonna improve from how bad they are
Got so much deadwood to move on as well
Proper clubs don’t need to bid for 5/6 players at a time
United and Chelsea are a shambles

The rags will benefit from the ex city lads going there though and explaining how we do things? Unfortunately, Berrada knows everything that we did and do and no doubt have planned?

The rags will benefit from the ex city lads going there though and explaining how we do things? Unfortunately, Berrada knows everything that we did and do and no doubt have planned?
I was always under the impression the real decision makers were Txiki, Ferran and Khaldoon
Which is why Omar jumped ship - opportunity to be the main man
Is Jason Wilcox best in class as the rags like to say? I don’t think so. Director of football at Southampton is hardly an impressive resume on top of the academy stuff with us

I was always under the impression the real decision makers were Txiki, Ferran and Khaldoon
Which is why Omar jumped ship - opportunity to be the main man
Is Jason Wilcox best in class as the rags like to say? I don’t think so. Director of football at Southampton is hardly an impressive resume on top of the academy stuff with us

It’s more the infrastructure of how we do things mate?

So we have no ambition to conquer Europe, glad that’s cleared up

To be fair, we've played them 8 times since 2019/20 and beaten them 4 times, they've beaten us twice. In those games they won, they scabbed - and I mean scabbed - wins after being battered across that particular 90 minutes and across the leg itself.

Every time we play them, they turn into a defensive, counter-attacking side and admit to themselves that we're better than them and the only way to win is to defend for their lives. Ancelotti said it himself after the most recent game.

Madrid can do what they want - and they will - but having watched them, they rely on individual brilliance as opposed to a genuine setup of tactics and gameplan.

Maybe I'm biased, or fickle because of how jammy they've been to beat us in recent years, but we're a better side than they are. By a country mile. That semi final in 2023 proved it, played them off the park from the first second to the point of them begging for the final whistle to end the beating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.