It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We need to sell Nunes and Kiva for me
Well we aren’t. Though even if you throw Nunes minutes in there it still doesn't add up. This is just fantasy stuff some posters are ignoring the reality of just wanting players irrespective of squad balance and harmony. Like we were chelsea or something.

Last edited:
Well we aren’t. Though even if you throw Nunes mintes in there it still doesn't add up. This is just fantasy stuff some posters are ignoring the reality of just wanting players irrespective of squad balance and harmony. Like we were chelsea or something.
I’ve always been realistic that was in an ideal world
I think it will be Savio, Gomez replacement and back up goalkeeper
They definitely want new midfielders but poor recruitment in the 2last summers has left that position bloated so we can’t move unless we sell first

I’ve always been realistic that was in an ideal world
I think it will be Savio, Gomez replacement and back up goalkeeper
They definitely want new midfielders but poor recruitment in the 2last summers has left that position bloated so we can’t move unless we sell first
Doubt we need a keeper hope not anyway, not sure we need a Gomes replacement other than Savio. We have Savio it seems, and we will get somebody that covers Rodri whether that’s Kimmich or more of an 8 that can play 6 to replace Phillips. Whether we replace Cancelo or not unsure probably not imo.
That is all we need ,why people are trying their hardest to convince themselves we’ll move others out to make room for other players we don’t have the room nor the minutes for I really don’t get.

Doubt we need a keeper hope not anyway, not sure we need a Gomes replacement other than Savio. We have Savio it seems, and we will get somebody that covers Rodri whether that’s Kimmich or more of an 8 that can play 6 to replace Phillips. Whether we replace Cancelo or not unsure probably not imo.
That is all we need ,why people are trying their hardest to convince themselves we’ll move others out to make room for other players we don’t have the room nor the minutes for I really don’t get.
Don’t take it so seriously pal - it’s just fans having a general chat about transfers

Don’t take it so seriously pal - it’s just fans having a general chat about transfers
I don’t just passing the summer away,but this is supposed to be the thread on transfers that have fairly strong links or possibilities. Not the thread for general chat and wish lists that aren’t based on reality. that thread is elsewhere.

I don’t just passing the summer away,but this is supposed to be the thread on transfers that have fairly strong links or possibilities. Not the thread for general chat and wish lists that aren’t based on reality. that thread is elsewhere.

Well someone must be going then as tolmie said stead fast that we want 4 in?

Well someone must be going then as tolmie said stead fast that we want 4 in?
He’s never said who’s going though.Doesn’t seem anyone is as far as I can see ( other than the 3) so we can’t bring 4 in. He also said nothing is coming out from Txiki or the club so he can’t be that sure.Think myself it will just be 2 in I don’t think we replace Cancelo and we play Lewis a bit more.
Don’t forget Echeverri arrives in January we may have to find room for him depending on the plan.

He said just a few days ago 3 or 4. 3 minimum, then. Wharton/Bruno + Olmo + Savio or Wharton/Bruno + Kimmich + Savio, IMO. All 4 would be ideal, but yeah, someone would be leaving in this scenario.

City will make the room if necessary as I personally think this summer will dictate if Pep signs another extension or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.