It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He’s never said who’s going though.Doesn’t seem anyone is as far as I can see ( other than the 3) so we can’t bring 4 in. He also said nothing is coming out from Txiki or the club so he can’t be that sure.Think myself it will just be 2 in I don’t think we replace Cancelo and we play Lewis a bit more.
Don’t forget Echeverri arrives in January we may have to find room for him depending on the plan.

I think a European loan will be on the cards for Echeverri to be honest. I still think there’s a high chance KDB goes as well, same with Walker

Olmo really stepping up - Kounde ruining an absolute stunning goal. Beautiful touches and separation

Possibly mate, unless the club think it beneficial he comes over and just settles in England in January until the summer, training etc at the club?
Doubt we bring Echeverri into the first team just to warm the bench and play the odd cup game. Would be better for his development to see regular minutes every week.

No need to rush getting the kid to City unless he's absolutely tearing up the Argentine League like Alvarez was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.