It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don’t think he was being rude or disrespectful it’s just his opinion and tbh I can understand it. Unless you are a long time reader of this board it’s only fair to be skeptical of Tolmie. I remember being glued to his posts circa 2008 so I know he is reliable but as I say I understand why some aren’t convinced given his recent track record
"Likes to throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks" is not rude?

Don’t think he was being rude or disrespectful it’s just his opinion and tbh I can understand it. Unless you are a long time reader of this board it’s only fair to be skeptical of Tolmie. I remember being glued to his posts circa 2008 so I know he is reliable but as I say I understand why some aren’t convinced given his recent track record
Tolmie is 100% with info.
Thing is transfers can go to plan right up until the last second when either a change of heart or an injury shows up on a scan or someone else comes in at the last second.
But his info is always bang on regardless if a transfer happens or not, the poster commenting about him knows absolutely nish about Tolmie.

Mendes with powerpoint presentation why we should sign xxx player

Most likely will talk new deal for Ederson, pitch Neves or Costa and probably will try to convince us to loan Cancero

Mendes with powerpoint presentation why we should sign xxx player

Most likely will talk new deal for Ederson, pitch Neves or Costa and probably will try to convince us to loan Cancero

Probably trying to convince us to
1 sell Bernardo to anyone
2 give nunes a payrise
3 give cancelo away for free

While telling us neves is worth £100m
(Bear in mind he said that about Felix)

Tolmie is 100% with info.
Thing is transfers can go to plan right up until the last second when either a change of heart or an injury shows up on a scan or someone else comes in at the last second.
But his info is always bang on regardless if a transfer happens or not, the poster commenting about him knows absolutely nish about Tolmie.
I think Tolmie said Bellingham was done and dusted, right? No one really knows what's going on

Could be either way that though? Ederson may get a nice pay rise from us and signs a new contract with us which is a positive for us and him or equally it could be Ederson gets his £750,000 a week in Saudi and we get a bigger fee than we thought hence a positive for both? Hopefully a new contract for him and he stays though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.