It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Need to sort the Rodders back up out asap as I reckon he will still be getting back up to speed for first few games.
Phillips needs to go
Let’s test rags resolve with Mainoo.
£100 mill plus Phillips? Or £80 without Philips

I don't rate Tolmie personally - think the guy just likes to throw shit at the wall for likes and hopes it sticks. Pretty sure he had Douglas Luiz from Villa joining City two weeks ago and said 'he was forced to take the tweet down' by City higher ups. Or when he said Neymar was on the phone about to join City a few years ago - just rubbish imo.

Agreed that we won't see any credible rumors until later this July. Got to trim the fat out of the squad first. Cancelo and Phillips both need sorting, and City ideally need to figure out what's happening with KDB and Ederson first before we can sign players. It's a weird spot to be in.
Your chatting shite fella

Madrid paid 115m for Bellend so they can't afford Rodri but if he doesn't sign a new contract we will look to sell him next summer! We know Madrid tap him up and get him on a free in a few years...

I don't rate Tolmie personally - think the guy just likes to throw shit at the wall for likes and hopes it sticks. Pretty sure he had Douglas Luiz from Villa joining City two weeks ago and said 'he was forced to take the tweet down' by City higher ups. Or when he said Neymar was on the phone about to join City a few years ago - just rubbish imo.

Agreed that we won't see any credible rumors until later this July. Got to trim the fat out of the squad first. Cancelo and Phillips both need sorting, and City ideally need to figure out what's happening with KDB and Ederson first before we can sign players. It's a weird spot to be in.
Neymar stuff wasn’t Tolmie

Stop chatting bollocks and stop being so rude and disrespectful about a respected and well liked poster on this forum.

Stop chatting bollocks and stop being so rude and disrespectful about a respected and well liked poster on this forum.
Don’t think he was being rude or disrespectful it’s just his opinion and tbh I can understand it. Unless you are a long time reader of this board it’s only fair to be skeptical of Tolmie. I remember being glued to his posts circa 2008 so I know he is reliable but as I say I understand why some aren’t convinced given his recent track record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.