It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah mate ;)
Tolmie had been bang on about a few things recently
The thing with Tolmie, and why I give him the respect he deserves is he’s been validated by the site owner, by all the mods and by many long term posters who I respect who have met him and are aware of his credentials.
Sure, not every signing he hints at comes off but the many variables and moving parts of any transfer mean it could fall through at any given moment.
He posts in good faith and that’s always been enough for me even when I’m disappointed a player I was sure we were signing doesn’t happen.

The snipers on here who throw shit at him are not worth engaging with. Sad sacks.

The thing with Tolmie, and why I give him the respect he deserves is he’s been validated by the site owner, by all the mods and by many long term posters who I respect who have met him and are aware of his credentials.
Sure, not every signing he hints at comes off but the many variables and moving parts of any transfer mean it could fall through at any given moment.
He posts in good faith and that’s always been enough for me even when I’m disappointed a player I was sure we were signing doesn’t happen.

The snipers on here who throw shit at him are not worth engaging with. Sad sacks.
100% mate

100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.