It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We’d be losing the best keeper in the world for our mode of playing, and possibly get someone who’s nowhere near as good (apart from saving penalties), simple as…
Nowhere near as good? Here's where ya start getting way carried away with the rhetoric. I love Eddy at City but in actuality Costa has a higher transfer value than Eddy and many would consider him a better overall keeper. You obviously love eddy too but there's no need to get carried away...

Nowhere near as good? Here's where ya start getting way carried away with the rhetoric. I love Eddy at City but in actuality Costa has a higher transfer value than Eddy and many would consider him a better overall keeper. You obviously love eddy too but there's no need to get carried away...
So where’s your post outlining how much you rate Costa BEFORE his penalty shoot out heroics? If you’ve been posting about him before that then all well and good, if it’s after that then perhaps you’re getting carried away? On the basis of a penalty shoot out Willy Caballero would be our keeper

Are you suggesting that many on the transfer forum post purely on an emotional and reactionary basis?

Thankfully Txiki and co are a little more composed.
I’m suggesting that some people are getting carried away by Costa’s penalty heroics v Slovenia and I don’t remember him getting too many mentions BEFORE that. I might also be saying that on that same basis Willy Caballero would have been classed as our best keeper after the 2016 league cup final

We stayed there for 3 nights when we hitchhiked to Bilbao in the 1969/70 season with a cracking 3-3 draw after being down 3-1.
We met up with some other City fans and had a great game of footie on the Horseshoe beach in San Sebastien.
After the game we went back to the hotel where City were staying and two wonderful City fans let us kip in their room on the floor.
Wonderful memories.
The girls on our daughter's football team were in a square in the old city surrounded by old, pretty looking flats, doing rondos in the rain last Saturday afternoon. As parents, we did our part by sitting under umbrellas drinking sangria and wine. Everybody has a role. :)

So where’s your post outlining how much you rate Costa BEFORE his penalty shoot out heroics? If you’ve been posting about him before that then all well and good, if it’s after that then perhaps you’re getting carried away? On the basis of a penalty shoot out Willy Caballero would be our keeper
Why would I post about Costa when there were no rumors about us possibly needing a keeper? My point about you getting carried away is when you say that Eddy is a far better keeper when that's just not the case.

For what it's worth when the Eddy rumors broke Costa was the first one I mentioned on here, BEFORE the pens game, but whatever...

Why would I post about Costa when there were no rumors about us possibly needing a keeper? My point about you getting carried away is when you say that Eddy is a far better keeper when that's just not the case.

For what it's worth when the Eddy rumors broke Costa was the first one I mentioned on here, BEFORE the pens game, but whatever...
Can’t see any post recommending Costa BEFORE that penalty shoot out by you or anyone for that matter. Regarding Eddy v Costa, in the words of Basil Fawlty, you started it. Whatever

The thing with Tolmie, and why I give him the respect he deserves is he’s been validated by the site owner, by all the mods and by many long term posters who I respect who have met him and are aware of his credentials.
Sure, not every signing he hints at comes off but the many variables and moving parts of any transfer mean it could fall through at any given moment.
He posts in good faith and that’s always been enough for me even when I’m disappointed a player I was sure we were signing doesn’t happen.

The snipers on here who throw shit at him are not worth engaging with.

The thing with Tolmie, and why I give him the respect he deserves is he’s been validated by the site owner, by all the mods and by many long term posters who I respect who have met him and are aware of his credentials.
Sure, not every signing he hints at comes off but the many variables and moving parts of any transfer mean it could fall through at any given moment.
He posts in good faith and that’s always been enough for me even when I’m disappointed a player I was sure we were signing doesn’t happen.

The snipers on here who throw shit at him are not worth engaging with. Sad sacks.
Had been reading BM for a while prevoius to joining & at first was a bit sceptical of Tolmies posts. What annoyed me the most was the twenty pages of arselicking that followed! Wow, awsome, thanks, love u, will u father my children etc. Now following on X avoids the 20 pages & am able to concentrate fully on Tolmies very intering posts. BM needs to regulate how many pages of shite talk per

The snipers on here who throw shit at him are not worth engaging with. Sad sacks.

The snipers on here who throw shit at him are not worth engaging with. Sad
Had been reading BM for a while prevoius to joining & at first was a bit sceptical of Tolmies posts. What annoyed me the most was the twenty pages of arselicking that followed each post! Wow, awsome, thanks, love u, will u father my children etc. Now following on X avoids the 20 pages & am able to concentrate fully on Tolmies very intering posts. You can tell he has or did have insider info, probably still has. Keep the info coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.