It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

How many times have I asked you to show me your post that says how good Costa is BEFORE the game with Slovenia? You’re ignoring it because you didn’t
Several posters. I believe one was Haaland94, reacted to the rumors of Ederson leaving and suggested bringing in Costa as a possible replacement and I liked and agreed with the posts. I'm not going on a goose chase to prove anything to you. Costa has been a known entity for many months. Maybe you don't follow football outside of City. For example, I never miss watching Portugal down mainly to Bernardo who is one of my favorites. Want me find where I've posted that in the past? Just admit you're wrong. Eddy is not WAY BETTER than Costa. I was wrong about something with Damien10 the other day and I put my hand up. Do you want that post too? My history on here is filled with my takes on players from the continent who I watch on a regular basis...End of...

He said that he would keep every trophy he has won once and give up the rest for the euros trophy! That isn't that bad considering England have only ever won one major international trophy! If they win it those players will go down on history never to be forgotten!
Yeah, I saw what he said, but I'm a City fan, I wouldn't swap winning a pre season game over England winning the Euros.
He's won 6 PL with us. As a fan I don't want our skipper saying he'd swap anything for that. Maybe just me???

Wonder which titles he'd sacrifice. Chasing Arsenal down twice? The 100 points? Getting 98 points and and winning the league by a point?
Coming from 2-0 down against Villa???

Like I said I know fans from other club will like his his words BUT I don't.

If England win the Euros it will all be about Bellingham, who has completed football at the age of 21.
Mainoo will be the young hero who's come from obscurity (top player to be fair) in just 'a few short months'.

Unfortunately for Walker the press will report he's the bloke who has six kids with two different women.

Several posters. I believe one was Haaland94, reacted to the rumors of Ederson leaving and suggested bringing in Costa as a possible replacement and I liked and agreed with the posts. I'm not going on a goose chase to prove anything to you. Costa has been a known entity for many months. Maybe you don't follow football outside of City. For example, I never miss watching Portugal down mainly to Bernardo who is one of my favorites. Want me find where I've posted that in the past? Just admit you're wrong. Eddy is not WAY BETTER than Costa. I was wrong about something with Damien10 the other day and I put my hand up. Do you want that post too? My history on here is filled with my takes on players from the continent who I watch on a regular basis...End of...
Here for one example

IMG_5476.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.