It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Who, Kovacic? Hardly the best environment to perform. Would be a steal at £30m.
That's fine. I am in favour of this deal for sure. I think he's shown the quality in his career to warrant it. But I do think he's having a poor season so I am hoping if we do sign him, that he looks better - there's every reason to believe that he will.

That's fine. I am in favour of this deal for sure. I think he's shown the quality in his career to warrant it. But I do think he's having a poor season so I am hoping if we do sign him, that he looks better - there's every reason to believe that he will.

I genuinely don't think it's an exaggeration to say that it's impossible not to have a poor season in this current Chelsea side.

Seems I'm in the minority. Kovacic would be a huge downgrade on Gundo. Always looks like crap vs top-quality teams.

Sign Bellingham, start moving Phil centrally, and buy a winger who can compete with Grealish/Mahrez would be my ideal plan.

No guarantees that Gundo will be here next season, though. You have to replace him somehow and he's that good that pretty much any player will be a downgrade IMO.

If we win the CL then he'll have won everything there is to win with us. Perfect time to say goodbye (for him anyway, not for us!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.