It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I tell you what. I know he probably wanted to go for game time but selling Lavia for Phillips looks woeful business. He’s everything Phillips seems to not be - primarily confident in taking risks on the ball.

I’m a fan of his (KP) and think he’ll come good if given time but Lavia could’ve done the same job he’s done since joining.

Hindsight hey..

I tell you what. I know he probably wanted to go for game time but selling Lavia for Phillips looks woeful business. He’s everything Phillips seems to not be - primarily confident in taking risks on the ball.

I’m a fan of his (KP) and think he’ll come good if given time but Lavia could’ve done the same job he’s done since joining.

We can still get Lavia back on the cheap. He’s got a buy out in his contract for what we sold him for. I think we’ll see him back here at some point. I think he’s had a pretty good season, considering. There’s a lot of a big clubs sniffing around him.

We can still get Lavia back on the cheap. He’s got a buy out in his contract for what we sold him for. I think we’ll see him back here at some point. I think he’s had a pretty good season, considering. There’s a lot of a big clubs sniffing around him.

40m buyback next year kicks in and we have a 20% sell on clause to. Now I’d say a Liverpool go in for him this summer I don’t know where we stand!

Apparently that kicks in Summer 2024. If they get relegated then he’ll be moving this Summer. He’ll probably be moving regardless.

Apparently that kicks in Summer 2024. If they get relegated then he’ll be moving this Summer. He’ll probably be moving regardless.

So if they get relegated we can’t buy him back now for £40m?

I’d take him back now, he’s improved as the seasons gone on. He looks silky on the ball, good back up in midfield

So if they get relegated we can’t buy him back now for £40m?

I’d take him back now, he’s improved as the seasons gone on. He looks silky on the ball, good back up in midfield

I don’t think so, no. The only thing I’ve noticed when I’ve watched their games is that he goes off injured. No idea if it’s coincidental or a genuine trait of his.

Or he’s just knackered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.