It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The more I think about it, I reckon Savio and 6/8 would suffice this window as long as we don’t lose any players
I reckon the club have got one eye on thpotential deals that could be done next summer. Wirtz, Musiala and Wharton to name a few that could be on the move. Perhaps we are willing to be patient

Totally agree, we need 6 to 8 new signings

Screenshot_20240716_180304_Samsung Internet.jpg

More confirmation (after not doing anything when they needed to ease PSR pressure) that we aren't really going after Guimaraes. Not entirely sure what our plan is for that role.

Basically Garcia at RB
Pretty far off. I view Couto as a more natural RB version of Rico Lewis. Their skillsets are somewhat similar, but Couto is more creative in the final third and likes to go on the overlap, whereas Rico inverts. Couto is brilliant in tight spaces, has surprisingly good decision-making making and is also a great creator. He also takes a lot more risks than Rico, and it often pays off. I think he`d excel as a RWB in a 5, and could probably start for a handful of CL sides, but I can`t see City being one of them. He definitely can`t stay back in a 3atb defence like Walker/Akanji does. The only use for him would be as a RB backup, allowing him to go forward, similar to what Gvardiol has been doing from LB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.