It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

is Everton still under FFP threat ?

Would make sense in a lot of way.

KSA wants Stones, will pay 29mil for him. - although i don't know if the source is good, some Qatari sport channel got it out.
Would get Kalvin of the books, i think the Branthwaite price is around 60mil and we give them Kalvin, whom we value around 30mil, then we would pay very little for his services.
i don't think we value him for 30m anymore mate and let alone everton, at best we could get get him for 50-55m + phillips

It’s maybe a hard sell to tell someone they are going to be a back up player? You don’t seem to want to invest heavy in this area do we? Such a shame Zubamendi doesn’t want to leave Spain or a similar player to be honest.

It’s maybe a hard sell to tell someone they are going to be a back up player? You don’t seem to want to invest heavy in this area do we? Such a shame Zubamendi doesn’t want to leave Spain or a similar player to be honest.

Not a back up. We went deep for Rice and he wasn't going to be a back up - the idea seems to be a player who can play alongside Rodri and have the capacity to play 6 to give Rodri rest.

A bag of sand a month for hair and make up?

Fuck me that's hilarious.
As eddie murphy said, this whole life youve become accustomed to shite is unbelievable when you go for a meal at a restaurant you become accustomed to eating when you leave they dont owe you a steak

Not a back up. We went deep for Rice and he wasn't going to be a back up - the idea seems to be a player who can play alongside Rodri and have the capacity to play 6 to give Rodri rest.

I’d class Bruno G on a par at least with Rice though mate and we offered £90m for him? Just get the deal done! We’ve raised £60m in sales already this summer on non playing players already, let alone if Alvarez goes!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.