It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and I do find his inane waffling on the podcast tough to listen to but just got done listening to Sam Lee latest podcast.

Key points where:

City believe no one can afford alvarez. Expect him to stay

City have always expected ederson to stay and now the team who where interested in him have signed another gk ederson will stay

Nunes isn’t happy with lack of game time but doesn’t want to go to Saudi. Again will most likely stay

City are happy with the squad and will sign someone only if a player leaves. City don’t expect anyone to leave
Yeah the pod made me think it’ll just be Savio
He’s been wrong before but I just have a feeling we happy with the squad as it is

Yeah the pod made me think it’ll just be Savio
He’s been wrong before but I just have a feeling we happy with the squad as it is
Agree. We have signed some crap tbh in phillips and nunes. That has caught up with us now sadly. Phillip’s and cancelo will be loaned out I suspect and Nunes will do one more year. To think we have wasted 100 mil on Phillips and Nunes on top of big wages on long contracts. Madness really but that’s where we are.

Expect next season to be a busy one!

I know he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and I do find his inane waffling on the podcast tough to listen to but just got done listening to Sam Lee latest podcast.

Key points where:

City have always expected ederson to stay and now the team who where interested in him have signed another gk ederson will stay

Nunes isn’t happy with lack of game time but doesn’t want to go to Saudi. Again will most likely stay

City are happy with the squad and will sign someone only if a player leaves. City don’t expect anyone to leave so any more on top of savio is unlikely
If no one leaves we will still sign a CDM in my opinion. Even if Kov/Nunes doesn't leave a extra player takes Gomez's spot.

Key points where:

City are happy with the squad and will sign someone only if a player leaves. City don’t expect anyone to leave so any more on top of savio is unlikely
Rodri better start getting red cards on purpose to get some rest then

We need 2/3 new hungry players every year. Looking at the matters from outside This year its most probably savio only. That may not be enough for freshness of the squad.
I am now beleaving that unless someone leaves there wont be new signings. Thats pretty much looks obvious.
Looking things differently...
Grealish will be like a new signing.
Haaland last year didnt have the best of seasons according to his standard. So he may be hungry for more.
Oscar Bobb, Rico lewis and nunes will most probably have more playing time.
De bruyne will be rested.
and you never know Kelvin phillips might surprise us.

Yeah Sancho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8eaad4bb-cbb2-47a9-bed0-e1cdeadc79bd_text.gif

Key points where:

Yeah, he said he'd been told by 2 sources that nowt is actually happening. Which, unfortunately, chimes with the complete lack of activity. Personally think it's an absolutely foolish strategy to forgo getting players Pep will actually play, in lieu of keeping players he won't (loans most definitely can be arranged), but hey, the man's a genius and it's a good squad.

We need 2/3 new hungry players every year. Looking at the matters from outside This year its most probably savio only. That may not be enough for freshness of the squad.
I am now beleaving that unless someone leaves there wont be new signings. Thats pretty much looks obvious.
Looking things differently...
Grealish will be like a new signing.
Haaland last year didnt have the best of seasons according to his standard. So he may be hungry for more.
Oscar Bobb, Rico lewis and nunes will most probably have more playing time.
De bruyne will be rested.
and you never know Kelvin phillips might surprise us.
Nothing is obvious, nobody knows what we are doing.I expect one more in myself and that would be fine if only Cancelo and Phillips leave.

Key points where:

That chimes with what @Rascal posted way back in May. Sounded true then and sounds just as true now.

Key points where:

If Sam Lee is right, Haaland94 and richards30 will riot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.